Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stuff. And nonsense.

Days come. Days go. Repeat. Again. Joy.
It is another normal week in the suburbs. The bins have been collected and we can all sigh a sigh of relief as our collective waste has been shipped off, spirited away to an undetermined location - another mountain of rubbish somewhere. The postman has been, unwittingly delivering goodness and/or despair to householders. Somewhere, who knows, milk may have even been delivered. Whatever happened to the bread man?
I am here, just chipping away at things. I've managed to wrestle a few more chapters of Ulysses into submission, watched some cool films, and rehearsed a bit. I've been shopping for vinyl, Beatles DVDs, guitar stuff and other things. I am eagerly awaiting the delivery of the mod revival book that I contributed a great deal towards, as well as the brand new Andy White album ,to which I contributed nothing. I've been for a bike ride, mowed the lawns, and continued in my quest for perfect household order. Me and the dog are tight. I played the blues last night, we had home made gnocchi tonight, and I am off to perform in half an hour...
It's Lynn's birthday tomorrow, so 24 hours of celebration are planned!

www.bleakumbrella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment