Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Annual Tour Day Six - Day of Rest

Rest day in Burra. Again...

I didn't do much. The sleep in, hot shower and cooked breakfast provided a sense of luxury and leisure, and from there it was a case of just wondering what to eat or drink next. I'd cleaned and lubed my bike the night before, and done my washing, so I was free of the burden of responsibility.
Lunch was a surprisingly good pizza from Cook o' Burra, which we ate sitting under the verandah of the Burra Hotel.
I bought three LP records for a $1 each, and managed to safely stow them on one of the trucks.
In the afternoon the weather turned pretty foul, and broke a couple of tents. Judging by the strength of the wind, I think we were lucky that it was only two. Thankfully, the poor weather and high winds were gone by the evening.
Time for the talent show. Oh dear...

www.bleakumbrella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment