Sunday, January 13, 2013

The first week of the rest of my life...

Now that Christmas and New Year are done, and people are finding their way back to work, my newly-acquired vagabond musician lifestyle is beginning to feel a little more real.
If the last week is anything to go by, I will be busier than ever, now that I am standing on my own two feet.
I've played three shows, with one more this evening, so public appearances have been healthy. I've also spent so much time on other aspects of my music it's not funny. I have managed to tee up a few shows through January and February, sorted out my public liability insurance and a few other similarly boring grown-up things, completely revamped my music site, reorganised the music room/studio and rehearsed some new songs. I've had another article published in a national glossy music magazine, and have set up a series of review gigs for Fringe time.
My new-found role as full time squire of the house and land has also seen me gainfully employed in gardens, kitchens and storage facilities alike. All good fun - it's nice to potter around the property, doing the old man shuffle.

www.davidrobinsononline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment