Monday, May 3, 2010

Welcome to the working week!

I've been free for a few days now and to say that I have been keeping busy is an understatement. I don't expect this blog to be a simple inventory of what I've accomplished each day but I have been pleased at my work rate. The lawns (well, grass and clover, actually) have been mowed, I've bought and assembled a new office chair, and a whole bunch of around-the-house type chores have been knocked off. I've baked vegetarian 'sausage' rolls (twice), made pumpkin, carrot and potato soup, cheese and tomato damper, and palak paneer. All of my software installation seems to have gone well, and I think I have my iPhone clone working at last. I've watched two Ingmar Bergman films, listened to loads of my old records, and bonded with the dog. Now I just need to get on with my music!

I could get used to this.

www.bleakumbrella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment