Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It makes the world go 'round...

This home recording studio business has certainly kept me entertained of late. Not only have I had to finalise three new songs, readying them for posterity, but I have also had to get myself across the software that drives the studio. Every day I come up against an issue that I have no idea about, and needs resolving before I can move on. I am pleased to report that so far, with the help of a little bit of luck and a fair bit of cursing, I have managed to solve the puzzles. The 266 page manual is helpful.
I have also been busy at Songwriters' Workshops, music association meetings, and have performed a couple of times too. And, of course, there's plenty of boring music administrivia that requires attention. Those APRA reports won't write themselves!

Musical adventures are filling my days quite nicely, thank you very much.

www.bleakumbrella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment