Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday.

It's been a long day, so far.
I was up before 4.00 AM to watch the World Cup Final. I'd seen the other 63 matches so I thought I should complete the set. It was probably worth it, but I'm not too upset that there's four years until the next one.
We are striving to get everything sorted before we fly out. Installing the house sitter, and ensuring that all the other details are taken care of, so that we can leave without any cares or hassles. I told our Mexican gardener that he needs to diligently watch over our cactus plants. He hasn't moved a muscle since.
I found time to tinker with my scooter this afternoon - it's going to need some help when I get back I think... I also cleaned a few of my bikes (it's easier than actually going for a ride). I swept and tidied the shed. I packed.
I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep. And another productive day tomorrow.

www.bleakumbrella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment