Thursday, July 22, 2010

Where the heart is...

After seven beds in eight nights we have finally slowed down a little and settled in Belper, Derbyshire, for a couple of weeks. This beautiful town is not far from my birthplace, so I feel a bond whenever I am here. We will be busy, but at least we will be 'home' every night.

I have (hopefully) organised to play at an open mic this evening in Derby, at The Big Blue Coffee Company on Sadler Gate. I need to borrow a guitar but hopefully some kind soul will trust me with their instrument so I can bash out a few songs. Of course, I bought my own harmonica...

I hope someone is nice enough to help me out with a guitar; I haven't played for a week.

www.bleakumbrella.com

1 comment:

  1. Wotcher David, sounds like you're having a right old time of it! Kill 'em dead at the Big Blue Caff!!

    ReplyDelete